Setting OX selling price
From Hostcontrol Wiki
Follow the steps below to set customer prices for OX.
- First, go to Products > Open-Xchange > Customer prices.
- Next, use Actions > Create plan to begin creating a plan.
- You'll see the screen where you can configure OX options (see below). The following options are available:
- Name: The name is the name which your customers will see in the shop.
- Type: The type of license for this plan.
- Mailbox remote: Whether the space for this plan will be taken from your own server, or from the Hostcontrol backend.
- Additional drive size: Whether you want the OX drive size to be bigger. This option is available at Business and Pro options.
- Additional mailbox size: Whether you want the mailbox to be bigger. This option is available at Business and Pro options.
When you are satisfied with your plan, select the "Save" button to create the plan.