Set domain prices for customers
From Hostcontrol Wiki
- How do I set prices per TLD?
Follow these steps to set your Customer prices per TLD:
- Log in to the Reseller Area
- Go to Products -> Domains -> Customer prices
- Go to Create to set a price for your TLD
- Fill in the prices and choose the interval. By checking the selectable box your customers can purchase the domain from the store
- Click Save to apply changes and repeat the steps for all TLD's you wish to sell.
- What costs are applicable per TLD and why?
The following costs can be defined per TLD:
- Register - Initial registration of a domain
- Renew - Domain is already registered and will be extended with another year
- Transfer - Domain is registered at a different provider and you want to register it with another provider
- Restore - Domain was deleted and went into redemption. To have it active again, you will need to restore it
- How are prices visible in the shop?