Set OX reseller prices
From Hostcontrol Wiki
Follow the steps below to set reseller prices for OX.
- First, go to Products > Open-Xchange > Reseller prices.
- Next, use Actions > Create selling price list to begin creating a price list for your resellers.
- You'll see the screen where you can configure OX options (see below). The following options are available:
- Name: The name is the name of the list.
- Currency: The currency this price list will be in.
There are several pricing options in the list below:
- Price: The price which your resellers pay for the selected plan. Basic has no price; this is a freemium across the Hostcontrol platform.
- Additional drive/mailbox size: The price which your resellers pay for the extra storage space. This option is available at Business and Pro options.
- Mailbox hosted remote: Whether the mailbox is hosted locally or remotely. If you have your own server, the prices for external mailboxes can be set here.
When you are satisfied with your pricing list, select the "Save" button to create the plan.