Difference between revisions of "Adding an Acronis product to a customer"
(Created page with "Category:Acronis Backup Cloud After setting the prices, you can add a license to your customer. This can be done from the Customer details page, or the Acronis overview. <...")
Revision as of 16:13, 4 December 2017
After setting the prices, you can add a license to your customer. This can be done from the Customer details page, or the Acronis overview.
- Log in to your Reseller Area
- Click on ‘Customers’ and find the customer you want to add the plan to. Click on ‘details’ and you will be guided to the customer details page
- Here you can click on the blue ‘Customer actions’ button and click on ‘Add product’
- You will now be guided through five steps. First, choose the customer you wish to add the product to. If it is already filled in, click ‘Next’
- Choose the plan you want to add and click ‘Next’
- Step 3 is to choose the interval you want to add the plan for and click ‘Next’
- Now, you have to fill in a reference for your customer to recognize the product with and you can fill in details if you want. Click ‘Next’ when you’re done
- Step 5 is confirming the product that you want to add. If all the details are correct, click on ‘Create’
- Log in to the reseller area
- Click on ‘Customers’
- Click on ‘details’ button behind the customer you would like to manually add the Acronis plan to
- Click on the blue ‘actions’ button and click on ‘Add product’
- Check if the details of the customer are right and click ‘next’
- Select the Acronis plan you would like to provide to this customer and click ‘next’
- Select the interval for which you would like to provide this Acronis plan
- Fill in the product-specific information visible in the reseller and customer area and click ‘next’. Click ‘create’ to add the product.
You have now added the product to the customer. The account will be available within a maximum of four hours during business days.
The customer will receive an email with further instructions to activate his license and a guide with information about how to get started.