Difference between revisions of "Add tenant"
From Hostcontrol Wiki
(Created page with "Category:Microsoft Cloud Solutions Microsoft Cloud Solutions works with tenants and subscriptions. A tenant, which we will create in this section, can be seen as an admin...")
Latest revision as of 16:03, 4 December 2017
Microsoft Cloud Solutions works with tenants and subscriptions. A tenant, which we will create in this section, can be seen as an admin account. In this account, you can manage the product that your customer has ordered.
- Log in to your Reseller Area
- Click on “Products” > “Microsoft Cloud Solutions” > “Tenants”
- Click on the blue ‘Actions’ button and click on ‘Create tenant’
- Fill in the customer and click ‘Next’
- Fill in all the details for your tenant (Keep in mind that you cannot change domain prefix once it is created)
- Click ‘Next’ to create the tenant and the login credentials will be shown. These will also be send by email