Synchronize a domain
Sometimes it is necessary to synchronize a domain manually because for example the expiration date is not correct.
If it isn't available in your account, please let us know and we can enable it for you.
How do I synchronize a domain?
Please follow these steps to synchronize a domain:
- Log in to the Reseller Area
- Go to the "Domains" tab
- Find the domain you wish to change the name servers for
- Click on "details" behind the domain
- Go to "Actions" and choose "Synchronize"
- Click on "Proceed" to apply.
The domain is immediately synchronized.
In which cases do I need to synchronize a domain?
A manual synchronization can be useful in the following cases:
- Incorrect expiration date
- Incorrect domain status
- Incorrect name servers
- Incorrect contact information