The Storefront is an integrated webpage, which contains the following elements:
- Availability check for domain names
- Brandable banner
- Support form which connects to the back-office.
- A shopping cart which may contain all the products you add in your back-office.
The Storefront itself is a HTML-based CMS which you can use to create a professional looking storefront. Per default, we will create an unbranded Storefront which you may brand and update to fit your own needs.
- To get to the storefront, open the Label Settings:
- Next, click the Storefront Editor button to open the Editor:
Uploading your logo
By adding a logo in the Storefront Editor, a logo is added to the Customer Area of your customers, as well as via a banner on your Storefront. This is by far the easiest method to brand right away. Simply upload a logo of the predefined dimensions to set this immediately.
- Template selection; we offer a shop-only implementation which is minimal and allows you to set up everything yourself, and a white-labelled store in which you can change elements to suit your needs:
Customizing your storefront
To customize your storefront, you can include HTML element and edit pages. In order to add this information, upload what is necessary:
- Pages are pages which you can reach on your storefront;
- Includes can be used to re-use small pieces of HTML on different pages. For example: display a promotion on different pages throughout your site.
- Layouts are used with pages: they provide a standard header and footer. You can have multiple layouts for different sections of your site.
- Use a CSS file to style the content on your site. You can also try different ready-to-use themes.
- Use media to include pictures, video or downloads in your site. After uploading you can include the media when editing a page.
Clicking one of the files will bring up the code editor. After clicking save, the edit will be live instantly on your Storefront: