Set hosting prices for customers
From Hostcontrol Wiki
How do I create prices for my hosting plans?
Follow these steps to set prices for your hosting plans:
- Log in to your Reseller Area
- Go to Products -> Hosting & Email -> Customer prices
- Click on Create behind the plan you wish to add the prices for
- Fill in the variables. This means setting the prices, and the period for which you want to offer the plan.
- Click Save to apply.
If you do not have hosting plans set, check the article on creating hosting plans for more information
Which variables can I set?
- Interval - This the time before a renewal of the plan is needed. For instance, your customer buys hosting or email for three months
- New - This is the price set for a new hosting or email plan
- Renew - This is the price that your customer pays after the set interval to continue to his hosting or email plan
- Selectable - This will result in the plan showing in the shop