In order to allow a subreseller to sell domains, you will need to set him a price list. The price list determines the prices he will pay to you in order to purchase the domain.
How can I create or modify a reseller domain price list?
- Go to Products > Domains > Reseller prices:
- Click Actions > Create selling price list
- Name the price list as desired (slab 1, 2 etc)
- Select the Tld Currency and set your own prices for domain create, transfer, trade etc.
- Click Save to apply
Which currencies are supported?
We support multiple currencies for the resellers. Use the currency drop down to view the list of currencies we support.
How can I assign a price list to a reseller?
- Go to customers and select the customer
- Choose Reseller actions > Modify
- Choose the pricelist from the “Domain price list ” drop down menu.
- Click Save to apply changes
How can I see my own prices?
- Log in to your Reseller Area
- Go to Products > Domains > Purchase prices