Custom Products: BETA RELEASE
The new custom products module enables you to sell any product through the system. Your can use the current BETA version for free, but in 2015 we will charge a monthly fee between $ 5.- and $ 15.- for the use of this module. Currently different kinds of products can be sold and future releases will enable more features for even more types of products.
- Billing: Products are billable in various intervals
- Billing: Products are renewable (auto renew or explicit renew is depending on your label settings)
- Billing: Non recurring products can be added
- Attributes:: Product category is optional viable as menu item in customer area
- Attributes: Products have details for Resellers only, which are visible in the reseller area only.
- Attributes: Products have details for Reseller and Customers, which are visible in the reseller- and customer area.
- Attributes: Products have email templates for delivery and provisioning
- Attributes: Products have a customizable link in customer area (e.g. login, view, edit, visit)
- Provisioning: Products have details for delivery (e.g. a website address, email user, color, product id-number)
- Provisioning: Products have an email address to send orders and renewals to, for delivery purpose
- Provisioning: Products orders can be added to a customer through reseller area, waiting for payment by the customer
- Provisioning: Products orders can be added to a customer through reseller area and delivered immediately
- Ordering: A customer can specify extra product details when ordering a product (e.g. desired color, domain, email user, type, number, long description)
- Ordering: Products can be ordered through customer area
- Ordering: Products can be ordered in bulk
- Provisioning: Products can be provisioned in bulk
- Sub-resellers: Products are resellable through sub-resellers with provisioning on highest reseller level.
- Sub-resellers: Sub-resellers can add product categories (specified by highest reseller) to their customer area.
- Sub-resellers: Customers of resellers can order products through customer area
- Provisioning: products can be sold as bundles to customers (e.g. combination of product resources with fixed prices)
- Attributes: products can be defined without pricing, but pricing on provisioning level (e.g. for custom delivery's)
- Attributes: products have an optional end of date reminder to the reseller (e.g. for contract reviews with custom delivery's)
- Attributes: products can have a divergent billing interval and renewal- or end date.
- Attributes: Each product category has its own email templates for delivery and provisioning
- Ordering: Attachments can be added through the ordering process
- Provisioning: Attachments can be added through provisioning process