What are child hosts?
Child name servers are name servers that you can set for your domain if you do not wish to use "standard" name servers. These child name servers are set at the registry level.
How do I set child hosts?
Name servers can be changed by following these steps:
- Log in to the Reseller Area
- Go to the "Domains" tab
- Find the domain you wish to make child hosts for
- Click on "details" behind the domain
- Go to "Actions" and choose "Child hosts"
- Fill in the child hosts you wish to use. Don't forget to fill in the IP address
- Click on "Save" to apply the changes.
You have now changed the child hosts. Depending on the TTL of your DNS, it will take up to 24 hours for the name servers to be active.