Adding unmanaged domain
From Hostcontrol Wiki
An unmanaged domain is a domain which is managed elsewhere, but which you want to use on the Hostcontrol platform.
- To create an unmanaged domain, start out at the customer account:
- Next, go to Actions > Register unmanaged domain
- You will be taken to the usual domain registration screen; fill in the name that you have registered elsewhere.
- After this, you'll get the confirmation screen. This action will be free of charge.
- After confirming, the domain will be added to the platform, and can be used to link to Hostcontrol hosting services.