From Hostcontrol Wiki
In Hostcontrol, it is possible to create a new reseller. This allows him to log in to his account as a reseller of yours, and allows him to resell products which you make available to him.
- In order to do so, open the Customer Tab, and move to Actions to select "Create new Reseller":
- On the next screen, a few options appear which contain information for your new reseller:
- The label determines of which label he will become a reseller.
- The email address is the e-mail address which will be used to create his account on, and his login name.
- His password is what he may use to login.
- The operating currency is the reseller's buying currency. This is what you will receive with a deposit.
- The domain price list is the price list which you may set for the reseller, determining the prices he pays you for his domains.
- The hosting price list is the price list which you may set for the reseller, determining the prices he pays you for hosting plans.
- You may also toggle hosting plans off for a reseller, or turning auto renew on. The reseller will be able to change this later.
- Below this information, you may fill in the contact details of the reseller. This is how he will appear to you as a customer, and is similar to creating a customer.
- Select the "Save" button to create your new reseller:
- In the end, you will end up with the following information added to the Details screen of that customer: