Add payment method
From Hostcontrol Wiki
Adding a payment method means making a payment gateway available to that label. This means customers can begin making automated payments using this payment gateway.
- To do so, open Finance > Payments > Payment Methods
- Next, use Actions to begin adding a payment method.
- On the next screen, fill the fields to determine what a customer sees.
- The gateway is the payment gateway you have connected.
- The name is what the customer will see when he sees this payment method in the shop.
- The description is some information you can add about this payment gateway, which will be visible to the customer.
- The transaction fee is an extra fee which is added to each transaction (as some payment gateways have costs involved per transaction).
- After adding this payment gateway, see the results in the next screen; your customers will now be able to pay with this method: