From Hostcontrol Wiki
These settings allow you to set whether you want invoices to be generated. If this is on, your customers will receive Hostcontrol-generated invoices in their Customer Area.
To turn invoices on, first open your Label settings:
- Next, move to the Invoicing tab:
- You will arrive on the next screen:
- Enabling invoices means invoicing are generated per order.
- The option "credit invoice on order cancel" makes sure a credit invoice is created if the order is uncompleted. This keeps reporting accurate.
- The invoice sequence and template will be set to default automatically. Editing these is explained in our invoice article
- Finally, invoice reminders may be set to be sent. In order to set these up, open " Configure (optional) reminders for open invoices".
- The interval determines how soon after the creation date the reminder is sent.
- The template determines which support template is sent.
- The enabled checkbox turns this reminder on and off.